Q: What is the difference between vr egg simulator and 5D/7D/8D cinema?
A:There are 4 main differences:
1. There is no need screen and projectors in virtual reality motion simulator . Just wear the VR
glasses,then feel what you see.
2.The seats in 9D VR egg cinema can have 360° Rotation,fully immersive.
3. Different from shooting with real guns in 5D/7D/8D cinema,9D VR egg cinema uses the advanced head tracking technology.Just move your head to aim at your target,then press the bottom to shoot it. you can use your head control the direction you want!
4. Don't need to do a complicated installation!
Q:How many type of 9D VR cinema do you have ?
A: Four types:1 seat, 2 seats, 4 seats, 6 seats... it is depend on the request of customers.
Q:How many movies do you offer?
A: We have 80 movies offered for free once you purchase it.Then we offer 1 movie every month for you in the future.
Q:What is the type of your movies?
A:Horror,thriller,cartoon,race movies ect. 5-10 minutes for every movie.
Q: Is every movie in the market workable in the 9D VR cinema?
A:Only our special movies are workable because the movement of the seats corresponds to the movie.
Q: How about the warrant? and how do we carry out after-sales service?
A:Warranty: 1 year
1. Seller should repair or replace for free if the products can not work because of quality issues of the host machines,operating soft wares, control systems, electric system, chairs ect.
2. Damages caused by human actions, such as short circuit causing by water entering into the computer case,accessories damages causing by incorrect maintenance, inspection or replacing some accessories, Seller should be responsible for the maintenance, while Buyer should be responsible for the maintenance cost.
3. VR Glasses and other damageable accessories and machines appearance are not covered during the warranty. But preferential prices will be provided by seller when Buyer needs to replace them.
4. Seller can arrange the technical staff to install for Buyer after the goods arriving at thedestination, and train the technical staffs of Buyer. While Buyer should be responsible for the round-trip air tickets ,visa, insurance and accommodation for the technical staff of Seller.
Your cart is currently empty.