Top 10 interesting facts about the 2022 World Cup in Qatar
Kydavr’s customer buy a special WORLD CUP human claw machine to celebrate.
1. The prize money for the 2022 World Cup is a record $440 million.
2. 2022 The Qatar World Cup will be the last 32-team World Cup. Starting in 2026, it was decided to increase the number of participating teams to 48.
3. The emblem of the 2022 World Cup is a ribbon symbolizing infinity and harmony, as well as the shape of a sand dune. Traditional Arabic ornaments are depicted on the ribbon.
4. According to data from the famous football portal Germany "TransferMarkt", the most expensive player in the 2022 World Cup is Kylian Mbappe, with a market value of 160 million euros.
5. The youngest player in the upcoming World Cup will be Youssoufa Moukoko from the German national team - he was born on November 20, 2004. The player will be 18 when the 2022 World Cup kicks off.
6. For the first time in history, the Qatar national team will participate in the final stage of the tournament. As the host team, the team entered the 2022 World Cup without passing the qualifying stage.
7. Only fans who have been vaccinated against the coronavirus will be able to watch the 2022 World Cup.
8. Analysts ahead of the 2022 World Cup begin to actively use modern research results. Teams' chances in qualifying have been assessed with the help of supercomputers. Also, robots (artificial intelligence) are used to predict the exact score of the match. However, it is still not recommended to trust such forecasts 100%.
9. The most expensive game ticket price is 48,802 euros.
10. For the first time in history, a female referee will officiate the game. They are Stephanie Frappart from France, Yoshimi Yamashita from Japan and Salima Mukansanga from Rwanda
1users like this.